Local capacity building to promote changes
that improve the wellbeing of the target population
Health, “balance between challenges to be healthy and capacity of response”
This balance depends on the equitative, effective, relevant and opportune responses, according to needs, demands and characteristics of the population and environment.
Work fronts for capacity building
- Participation in international, national and local Alliances and Networks, for the development of collaborative projects and publications.
- Production and Social Management of Knowledge
- Education, Training and Technical assistance in order to operate policies and programs
- Open dialogue on health topics of public interest and exchange of experiences and lessons learned
- Technical cooperation with governments and agencies of cooperation to formulate, manage, develop and evaluate initiatives that contribute to the health and development of the population and territory.
Las alianzas con instituciones nacionales e internacionales, han permitido compartir conocimiento y aprender de experiencias en diferentes contextos, circunstancias y momentos.